Saturday, August 28, 2010

Monsanto and the GMO problem

I have long been upset with the GMO topic because it is completely unproven to be safe.  In fact, it has more opposers than advocates (outside of the paid studies that can be directly linked back to Monsanto through funding or completly associated research).  I stumbled upon the following film on YouTube that provides some more disturbing realities of this GMO debate.  Following this film, I will provide some other videos associated with the GMO subject.  But this first one is what prompted this post because it completely appauled me moreso than I already was.







So why is this happening?  Because the drive for profits is larger than the desire to do what is right.  It's not entirely the salesman fault for using the system to provide a product, it is also the consumers for allowing this to go on by promoting the system that allows this conflict of morality through the drive for profits and greed.  It is allowed simply by complying with economy because it is what provides the method for people and corporations to pursue their greed.  This pursuit began with the desire to create profits through saving costs of labor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I respect everybody's views and opinions. This new way of life cannot possibly come from me alone, as that would be another form of the few governing the many. Rather, this is me suggesting my vision of a new system to instigate a discussion and deliberation towards fine tuning it. Eventually, I would like to be able to present this on a massive scale globally for the world. I need your input, so please allow yourself the time to give it. Thankyou for being a part of change!